Braundton Avenue, Kent, DA15 8EW
- Beautifully Presented
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- One Of Sidcups Most Sought After Roads
- Approximately Half A Mile To Sidcup Train Station
- Well Located For Good Schools
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With New Granite Worktops
- Impressive Master Bedroom Suite
- Off Street Parking For Several Cars
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Two Bathrooms
- En Suite Shower Room And Dressing Room
A beautifully presented, extended four double bedroom semi detached house offering flexible accommodation in one of the most sought after roads in the area, around half a mile from Sidcup train station and well located for good schools.
To the ground floor is an entrance hall approached by a new front door, good sized lounge and a large dining room with a lantern roof overlooking the rear garden. There is a 17'5" bedroom, a recently refitted kitchen complimented with new fitted Granite worktops and a separate shower room on the ground floor.
Upstairs the property features an impressive master bedroom suite, comprising bedroom, en-suite shower room and dressing room, which could be used as a nursery. There are two further large double bedrooms and an impressive family bathroom.Outside the property has parking for a number of cars.The rear garden is landscaped with a brick built barbeque and patio areas and outside store.