Rowley Avenue, Kent, DA15 9LQ
Guide Price From £625,000
- 1955 SQ.Ft / 181.6 SQ.M
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms Including an en-suite Shower Room
- Modernised To A High Standard
- Magnificent Open Planned Family Room / Kitchen
- Heavily Extended and Finished to A High Specification
- Double Garage
- Integral Garage That Has Potential for Change Of Use
- Off Street Parking For Two Cars
- Close To Albany Park Train Station
Guide Price From £625,000 to £650,000.
Stunning five bedroom end terrace house featuring a magnificent family room. Having been heavily extended and modernised to a very high standard the property features 1955 SQ.Ft / 181.6 SQ.M of accommodation that comprises; five bedrooms, three bathrooms, utility room, living room and an open planned rear extension family room opened to the kitchen diner over three floors.
Finished to a exceptional standard this impressive family home has a significant amount of features.
Outside there is a secluded rear garden that has access into a detached double garage that is ideal for storing a classic car, games room or an office from home.
There is off street parking for two cars on the front driveway and access into a garage that has the potential to convert into another room.