Halfway Street, Kent, DA15 8BY
Guide Price £650,000
- Five Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Open Planned Kitchen / Diner/ Family Room
- Recently Extended And Modernised
- Finished To A High Standard
- Short Walk To Sidcup Train Station
- Very Close To Burnt Oak and Holy Trinity Primary Schools
- Excellent Decorative Condition Throughout
- Long Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
Superb five bedroom semi detached chalet style house situated within a short walk to Sidcup train station, Burnt Oak and Holy Trinity Primary Schools and Chislehurst and Sidcup Grammar School.
Recently extended and refurbished to a very good standard, this very well presented home comprises four double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor, open planned living accommodation on the ground floor that comprises, lounge, bedroom five/study, shower room and a fantastic kitchen/diner/family room on the ground floor.
Features include; luxury four piece bathroom suite on the first floor and shower room on the ground floor, integrated modern fitted kitchen with granite worksurfaces, double glazed windows and doors and gas central heating.
Outside there is off street parking on the front driveway for two/three cars. The west facing rear garden extends approximately 90ft laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio.